- 1. SCHOOL TERM:
- 2. ADMISSION PROCESS:
- 3. REGISTRATION FORM:
The academic year for the school includes two terms and extends between June to April of the following calendar year .
Our school admission ensures and promotes equality and fair access to all.Lower Kindergarten:
• Students are registered with the school upon completion of 2 years of age (by August 31st of the current year).
• Parents / legal guardians of the child need to be present to complete the registration formalities with the school.
• Registration Forms are available in the primary school office.
• Dates for registration: July 1st – July 15th of every academic year between 9.30 am – 12pm on school working days.
• Registrations are currently on for LKG 2018 and LKG 2019.
Documentation (to be submitted along with the Registration Form)
• Birth Certificate: original and a photocopy
• If mother / sister is an ex-student of the school, a photocopy of the school leaving certificate
• If child is adopted, a photocopy of the adoption certificate
• Rs. ,,,,,,/- (one thousand only) in cash as Registration Fees
• A photocopy of the Aadhar card. It is mandatory for the student to have an Aadhar card.
HKG – Std. VIII
• Letters/queries regarding admissions may be posted to the school address or deposited in the school ‘Drop Box’ located at the front security desk.
• The envelope should be labelled ‘PRIMARY’ (applications for Std. HKG – IV) or ‘SECONDARY’ (applications for Std. V – VIII).
• Cover letter from parents
• Child’s date of birth
• Class / Std. to which admission is sought
• Date of application
• Residential Address / Telephone numbers / Email addresses
• Latest school reports (last 3 years, if applicable)