Our school admission ensures and promotes equality and fair access to all.
Lower Kindergarten :
- Students are registered with the school upon completion of 2 years of age (by August 31st of the current year).
- Parents / Legal guardians of the child need to be present to complete the registration formalities with the school.
- Registration Forms are available in the primary school office.
- July 1st – July 15th of every academic year between 9.30 am – 12pm on school working days.
- Registrations are currently on for LKG 2018 and LKG 2019.
Documentation (to be submitted along with the Registration Form)
- original and a photocopy
- If mother / sister is an ex-student of the school, a photocopy of the school leaving certificate
- If child is adopted, a photocopy of the adoption certificate
- Rs. ,,,,,,/- (one thousand only) in cash as Registration Fees
- A photocopy of the Aadhar card. It is mandatory for the student to have an Aadhar card.
HKG – Std. VIII
- Letters / queries regarding admissions may be posted to the school address or deposited in the school ‘Drop Box’ located at the front security desk.
- The envelope should be labelled ‘PRIMARY’ (applications for Std. HKG – IV) or ‘SECONDARY’ (applications for Std. V – VIII).
- Cover letter from parents
- Child’s date of birth
- Class / Std. to which admission is sought
- Date of application
- Residential Address / Telephone numbers / Email addresses
- Latest school reports (last 3 years, if applicable)